10/15 – 11/18 University of St.Gallen, CH
- PhD program in management and leadership
- Dissertation: Mental Illness in the Work Context – Influence of Leadership on the Job Retention of Employees with Mental Illnesses
- Supervisors: Prof. Dr. Stefan Böhm and Prof. Dr. Heike Bruch
11/12 – 05/18 Center for Psychotherapy Stuttgart (SZVT), GER
- Training for licensure as a psychological psychotherapist
- Focus on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
10/06 – 10/12 University of Konstanz, GER
- Psychology studies (occupational and health psychology and clinical psychology)
- Degree: diploma (Dipl. Psych.)
Work experience (Selection)
Since 10/20 Technical University Munich (TUM), GER
- Lecturer on the topic of healthy and sustainable leadership via the Executive Education Center (EEC) of TUM.
Since 09/19 Gsünder Basel AG, CH
- Lecturer/Coach on occupational mental health in different small and medium enterprises.
Since 05/19 Qurateam AG, Startup for Psychotherapy, CH
- Head Psychologist/Site Manager
10/14 – 04/19 Center for Disability and Integration, University of St. Gallen (CDI-HSG), CH
- Project manager of a research cooperation with SVA Zurich on the topic of mental health in the context of work
- Research associate at the CDI-HSG – leading research projects on health, digitalization and well-being in the work context and design of scientific publications.
11/15 – 03/18 Praxis Dr. Unterweger, Konstanz, GER
- Psychotherapist under supervision (PIA)
11/12 – 09/13 and 07/14 – 09/14 Kliniken Schmieder, Konstanz, GER
- Ward psychologist, PIA, clinical neuropsychologist.
01/14 – 06/14 Zentrum für Psychiatrie Reichenau, addiction medicine
- Ward psychologist and PIA
01/11 – 10/13 Gemeinschaftspraxis Borns -Wiencke, Konstanz/Hamburg, GER
- Child and adolescent psychotherapist and psychodiagnostic specialist
2019 Impact Award of the University of St. Gallen (HSG), CH
- Award for practical usability of the project’s research findings Success Factors of Job Retention for Employees with Mental Illness.
2014 Training as a certified mediator
- Certificate training at the Constance School of Mediation, GER
2006/07/08 Volunteer as a trainer for peer mediators.
- Implementation of a self-designed training program at three Konstanz high schools